Jan. 31, 2018

Assignment Sheet Checklist:

  • Find a fixed and specific text that desires you
  • Analyze your text to discover why it matters to you and the world
  • Think of ways to argue this importance
  • Create a draft of the three steps provided in the assignment sheet
  • Take draft through the basic requirements listed on the assignment sheet
  • Create a final draft


Things I Do When I Write a Paper:

  • Brief research of the topic to get an idea of what I’m going to write about
  • Brief research of the essay requirements and how I’ll fit them with my topic
  • Deeper research into the topic
  • Create a free-write rough draft without thinking of grammar or grading
  • Compare my draft to the essay requirements and change/add what is needed.
  • Create a final draft


Things I Should Do When Writing a Paper but Don’t Do:

  • Pay more attention to grammar and proper vocabulary choices
  • Research topic more in depth
  • Not Procrastinate so that ideas can flow in a less rushed state
  • Have people proofread and give their opinions on my paper


  • What is your text?
My text is a song that draws me in
.
  • How does it work on the reader?
It works on the reader/listener by being a static art form that does not change over time in               theory but changes in a way to the reader/listener with the influence of personal memories, nostalgia, or perception of the music with age/experience

  • Why does it matter?

It matters because it is something that provides various amounts of immediately accessible emotions and feelings that are personal to whomever is connected with it.

Comments